Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My trip is by myself.. It's my first time. I am so excided.


I am so tried, but I am still happy right now. I am going to travel on July 30 to Aug 6 and I will have 7 nights and 8 days. As well, I am going to go Canadian east and I will visit 4 cities which is in Toronto, Niagara falls, Montreal and Quebec.
First, I found a partner who is my classmate right now and her name is Rita. In addition, she is from Taiwan as well and it's good for us. However, we need someone who English is better than us and his name is Dave. I've already met him for 9 months. However, Rita and I have to decide our trip and we have spent a lot of times to discuss it until yesterday we just bought our airplane tickets. It's spent for 2 days. You know it is quite hard work for me, but I've learned a lot of English. That's why I am so happy to do this time. After that, we have to discuss our another traffic, hostel and which place is interesting for us..............
Wow! It's very hard work, isn't it? If you have already had a great experience like that. Would you please told me or give me more information? Also, when I go back, I would like share this trip to everybody.
this website we will visit it...
http://www.montreal-fireworks.com/report2008.html

3 comments:

deyvid-s said...

Wow I'm really excited about your trip.It is going to be a great experience for you. I hope you send me some pictures and remenber to keep in touch!!!

Ra'ed said...

Hi, Hsiao-yen
I think it's going to be great experience for you,but you might need to work hard

However sorry I can't help you becuase I don't have any experience.

good luck in your trip

Kristi said...

Good for you! You deserve a nice break after this semester and before you go back home. My parents are from Montreal and I can't wait to go back and visit some of the old sites. I haven't been back in over 10 years. Unfortunately, we don't have any family left there, but I'd still like to go!! Look forward to seeing your pictures!!